
Action shot!
On Friday I met my good friend Holly and her daughter Camille at Hopkins, my all time FAVORITE place to grab lunch in town. They have the best sandwiches and spearmint sweet tea. Yes, we have sweet tea :) Camille is about 8 weeks old, and is Holly's first child. This picture was taken just after she ate - she appears to be in a milk-induced coma:
This picture cracks me up. She's only 2 months old and could already star in a Loreal commercial.
Sweet little Camille!
Saturday was my dad's birthday. Some of the birthday presents he received included a fountain pen, a remote control mini cooper convertible, and this card from our neighbor:
That night we went to my dad's favorite new hang out, the Fermentation Lounge.
My sister Carter with my dad at TFL.
After playing Apples to Apples and drinking beer we all headed to Bonefish for dinner.
The Mallisons. (And a Crumpler!) We are very tall.
Sisters. I think it's fairly obvious why I tried to convince Carter that she was adopted when we were younger.
Oh - I almost forgot. Bonus! On Saturday I was out running errands with my sister when I came across this photo op in the American Greetings store. I almost peed my pants when I saw this, which I plan on submitting to Fail Blog:
"Teddy bear fail."
I had a great time at home. The only thing that could have made it better was Matt.
I'm buying one of those teddy bears for your first child :) haha
ReplyDelete