2. Diet Dr. Pepper is really good. It should be available at all restaurants and gas station soda fountains.
3. I had a dream last night that I was one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. We all got together and killed Sheree while on a mountain retreat.
4. I really want to learn how to arrange flowers. It seems like it would be an innate skill, but, as it turns out, not so much.
5. I'm eating Sour Patch Kids right now.
9.09.2009
5 Thoughts
1. Willard Scott (or Uncle Willy as Al Roker calls him) must be blackmailing the Today Show producers. There is no other reasonable explanation for why he is still allowed on the show. That guy is a few fries short of a happy meal. Wait - no. He is like the pickle from the happy meal. That's it. Not just a few fries short, but ALL the fries, toy, drink, hamburger (sans pickle) and cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

In reference to #4 - Hannah Alexander, would you please impart your flower arranging knowledge upon your friends? We could have a little wine/flower arranging get together!
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing idea. Hannah.....
ReplyDeleteDon't be tardy for the party! That is the JAM! And I do believe it's Kandi. I like her. She ghetto.
ReplyDelete