9.22.2009

2 Things.

1. I just received a Facebook friend request from a 75 year old named Leroy.

2. I have this weird obsession with the show Lock Up. It comes on MSNBC and is a documentary on prison life. They follow inmates in some of the most violent prisons in the country. It fascinates me. Yesterday I had to mail some documents to the local jail. It was work related - I needed a signature from one of the inmates. As I paper clipped all the forms together and sealed them in the envelope, I couldn't help wondering if my paperclip was going to be made into a shank. Ha. That last sentence sounds very Carrie Bradshaw-esque, don't you think? "I couldn't help wondering.....to be a couple, do you have to put your single self on a shelf?" Granted, I don't think Carrie ever wondered too much about shanks and other aspects of prison life....or did she?

1 comment:

  1. You and my Matt need to get together and watch LockUp. It could be a little date night for you two weirdos!!

    ReplyDelete