10.20.2010

Randoms

1.There has been a sudden surge of people calling me ma'am. What does this mean? Do I look old? Do I act like a dopey grandma?

2. I found a lizard in the house today. I looked at it for a few minutes trying to figure out how to get rid of it. I thought, "Well, what would Pete Mallison do?" (Pete Mallison is my dad, for those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting him.) My dad would have picked up the lizard, held him up to his earlobe until he latched on, and then strode into the next room displaying his earring for my mom, sister and I to see. It made me smile. I ended up just scooping him into a cup and putting him in the bushes outside.

3. There is a dead, decomposing raccoon in our side yard. He's right on the border between our property and our neighbors, and he smells BAD. What to do, what to do.........convince Matt to scoop him into a garbage bag and haul him out to the street, or just kick him a few feet to the left?

No comments:

Post a Comment