10.14.2009
+'s and -'s for the Fallter. (That's my made up E! name for the Fall/Winter season.)
+'s:
1. Wearing my Kelly green peacoat.
2. Smearing Burt's Bees chapstick all over my lips and enjoying the tingling feeling that comes when I step outside.
3. Scarves!
4. Making soup for dinner.
5. Busting out the Christmas decorations (and music). And buying all sorts of unnecessary new decorations that I don't have the space for.
-'s:
1. Getting shocked every time I close my car door.
2. My skin's return to it's natural shade of clear.
3. Standing out in the cold with Luna every morning while she takes her SWEET time to go to the bathroom.
4. The itchy feeling I get on my legs when I go for a run outside.
5. Giving Luna a bath (outside) after she submerges herself in a stinking, stagnant, decomposing muddy bog. You know, the kind of place where Shrek lives. We have one in our complex. I know this is going to happen to me (again).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Allyn, you crack me up. I came up with a solution for #4 on the minus side...don't run. I use that all the time. In fact, I have made it a year around tradition. I too am fond of Christmas decorations and music. When everyone else is pissed when Christmas music comes on the radio at Halloween, I squeal with excitement.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yeah, but if you don't run outside, you are forced to go to the gym, aka the BO Sauna.
ReplyDelete