My mom came over from Tallahassee for the shower and we had a great time together. We went to PF Chang's on Saturday night (hate to say it, but it did not live up to the hype), and shopped at the St. Johns Town Center on Sunday before heading home. That place is redic. Every store you can dream of, including a West Elm and Ballard Design. Can I just say that I LOVE Anthropologie? Really. I would like to live in that store. I get particularly excited about the housewares section. I get giddy walking around looking at all the bedding, lamp shades, glassware, dish towels, aprons . . . . .
I got this fabulous dress:
Too bad I'll have to wait a while to debut her.
On another note, my sister's boyfriend, Brandon, just walked on to the FSU football team! There were about 40 guys who came out, and only 7 spots. Brandon was one of the 7! Go Brandon!!

OMG! I ALMOST got that dress! I tried it on, and it was between that one and a few others. I had a great idea to put a black velvet sash around it for the winter time. Since I didn't buy it, you should steal the idea come winter.
ReplyDelete