Something happened to my blog background. One day it was there, and the next it was gone. I spent way too much time looking for a new one (read: 2 hours), until I finally stumbled across this one and I LOVE it! I just love books. I love owning books. I don't understand the appeal of owning a Kindle. I would much rather pay a few extra dollars per book and have the real thing to hold, smell, and look at on a shelf. Books are so pretty, especially when they are all lined up on a bookshelf. Decorating our house is a little/lot overwhelming for me, but these bookshelves are my one crowning achievement:

I still need to figure out a way to hide all those cords. I'm thinking a taller basket will do the trick. But back to books. I love recommending good books to my friends. I think I get that from my dad. He's always mailing people books that he's just finished reading. One requirement I have when purchasing a book is going with the original book jacket. I would buy this book:
...but not this one:

The End.
Hahaha. I was totally thinking of you when I found it, and thought you would want to steal it ;)
ReplyDelete