2. My new job! That's correct, I will be leaving the Make-A-Wish Foundation to work as a marketing director for a new Chick-fil-A store that is opening up in West Ashley. I'm really excited for this opportunity
3. Colleen's baby shower. I'm helping to throw a baby shower for my good friend Colleen on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to loving on her and sweet baby Finn!
4. NEW MOON. I'm obsessed. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!!
5. Making my Christmas list. Yes, I know, most people stop making a Christmas list when they are 7, but I still make one every year. How else will people know what I want? Some items that will make the list this year include a Dyson vacuum, a dutch oven, and a life sized cut out of Edward Cullen. (Just kidding. But not really.)
I'll be mailing you that life sized cut out of Edward Cullen :)
ReplyDeletegirl! so happy for you and the UMD job!
ReplyDelete