Matt and I made a last minute decision to head up to Greenville last weekend for Halloween. Some friends of ours were having a Halloween party that we weren't able to attend last year, so we were excited to make it this time around.
My original costume idea (which I still think is great) was to go dressed as Jared Fogle, with Matt as a Subway Sandwich Artist.

A few hours before the party I started having doubts. The pictures from the previous year showed girls dressed as cats, bumblebees, pumpkins....none of them showed up looking like Androgynous Pat.
So - we decided to go as backpackers instead. I know. Very original. But, it was free. Here are a few pictures from the party:
Matt with Jonathan, our host. It was hard not to burst out into Edelweiss every time he rounded the corner. True story: 3 people at the party were Austrians, who came dressed as cowboys. The hosts (American) dressed as Austrians. Funny stuff.
Bonnie, the hostess, with Lauren.
And the grand finale - Matt's break dance routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment