10.25.2011

What's bouncing around in the ol' noggin

1. I've been dying to try the new V8 Fusion Smoothie. I'm not a big V8 fan, but I do love strawberry banana smoothies (we'd be bankrupt if Smoothie King was in West Ashley), and that just happens to be one of the smoothie flavors available. I finally found it at Publix, came home, and poured a glass. While it does taste surprisingly like a strawberry banana smoothie, it still smells EXACTLY like V8 juice. Blech. It is so odd to be drinking something that smells like spicy tomatoes, yet tastes like strawberries and bananas. So odd. I have to drink it through a straw, or I really can't stomach it.


2. Halloween needs to hurry up and get here before I eat all the candy. I thought I was doing myself a favor by purposely passing up the bags with the candy I really like (Snickers, M&M's, Twix, etc.) and going for the stuff I wouldn't be tempted to eat (Nerds, Sweetarts, Jolly Ranchers...) The plan didn't really work.

3. The McRib. What is America's fascination with this disgusting sandwich? It's return has been proclaimed all over the news, and apparently this gelatinous non-meat has it's own Facebook page. Barf.



4. Mr. Ben is so talkative these days! It is so much fun to try to get him to "talk", and sometimes we coo back and forth for 10 minutes or so. It's so sweet. Especially when I'm trying to put him down for the night and all he wants to do is talk to me :) I love this boy!

1 comment:

  1. So I just re-played Ben's video about ten times :) Sweet, sweet boy! Can't wait to hear more this wkend!

    ReplyDelete