
Meet Bowman! His eyes aren't blue - that's just the flash. What a handsome boy!! He's a 7 week old yellow lab puppy, and he belongs to my brother and sister-in-law. He came over to meet Luna the other night - here are a few pictures:
Matt introducing Bowman to Luna.
I tried really hard to get a picture of them together. Luna loves taking pictures. As you can see. Bowman was not into the photo-op.
This picture cracks me up! Welcome to the family, Bowman!
Time out...looks like Bowman is trying to get a little nourishment from Luna. Sorry we didn't get to chat more at lunch on Sunday. Adam told me about Matt's Hollywood premiere. I can't stop laughing. Maybe after the GO dust settles, we can hang out.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable!! What a cute pup!
ReplyDeleteMandy - I think you're right! He kept standing up on his back legs while he was underneath her belly. We thought he was trying to sniff her, but he was probably trying to nurse. Luna was very confused :)
ReplyDelete