So anyways, I'm back. It's been a while. I've been busy. Working, vacuuming Luna's hair, Christmas shopping and wrapping, vacuuming Luna's hair, driving to Tallahassee, eating a lot of pickled okra (a Christmas stocking tradition in the Mallison household), making soup, and vacuuming Luna's hair. I just finished watching The Hangover (which was just as funny the second time around) and eating about 12 Dove Promise Squares (dark chocolate) and 7 Milkyway Midnight Miniatures.
I don't have a lot to write about at this juncture, but I have been feeling like a blogging slacker, so here we are. Here are a couple pictures I've taken over the last month or so:
I'm working at the Chick-fil-A hiring "facility" tomorrow. I say "facility" because it is actually a construction trailer. The first one we had was literally the size of our bathroom. They brought us a bigger one on Wednesday. We were really looking forward to moving into it, until we actually saw the thing. No lie, it looked like a band of homeless people had been living it it. It was TERRIBLE. When I saw it I actually wanted to stay with our bathroom-sized office. Hopefully my co-workers have made it a little more homey since I last saw it on Wednesday. I was too preoccupied with disinfecting everything inside to have time to run out for a rug or a welcome mat or something. Yikes.
Hey friends, thanks for all the Christmas cards. We obviously didn't get around to sending any this year but we really enjoyed receiving yours and looking at your faces on our fridge!
OK. You are so stinkin cute and I'm already hooked. Fun!
ReplyDelete-Sarah
So, I'm wondering what's not to like about a blue...plaid...shirt, Matt? Is this is 10th? LOL
ReplyDelete