12.10.2009

Merry Christmas!


Our tree is finally up! One of my favorite traditions growing up was decorating the Christmas tree as a family. Matt (being the practical -minded being that he is) doesn't get into the whole tree decorating thing, so the tree has become my domain. I love pulling out each ornament and remembering the person who gave it to us, or the time in our lives that we acquired it. Granted, most of our ornaments are ones I bought from Crate & Barrel with the use of leftover wedding gift cards, but I know that over the years we will continue to collect unique and special ornaments.

Here's a little quiz for you:

Which of the following ornaments do you think Matt picked out?


Allyn the Angel


Hiking Boot


Button Wreath


Decapitated snowmen heads in a bird nest


Kayak

Need a hint? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Did he only pick out one of those because there are 2 that stand out : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He picked out 2 of them :)

    ReplyDelete