8.13.2009

Things which must come to an end. Immediately.

Just a little list I've been mentally compiling for some time now....


1. Michael Jackson coverage.

2. Use of the term "besties".

3. Education Connection commercials. If I have to listen to one more person rap about why they need a higher degree I'm going to blow up my TV.

4. Intentionally (or not?) misspelling the names of businesses.

5. Facebook status updates containing TMI.

The following is an actual series of updates posted on Facebook a few weeks back. I've changed the name to protect this poor girl from further humiliation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has also tried to change her name since her discovery of these informative updates posted by her husband.

Husband: "Anna is now dilated to 8cm! 87% effaced! Looks like she's gonna pop our kid out soon!"

Husband: "Whew! After a really intense labor, Anna is super tired and just lying here in the bed, sweating."

Husband: "Well, the nurse cleaned Anna up and she's gone to the bathroom twice now."

6. Anything involving Miley Cyrus.

Got anything else that should be added to the list?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8. All of the 8 pound phone books that keep showing up on our doorstep. Yellow pages...just give up ;-)

    Keep the posts coming sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9. Adam's friends that are holding out on procreating. C'mon, what's wrong with a little peer pressure to have kids?

    ReplyDelete