Matt has a new Iphone. It's the 3Gs model, which comes with even more bells and whistles than the previous version. I still haven't quite figured out how to use it. I must say that I really have no desire to own a blackberry or an Iphone, or any other type of device that will enable me to check my email every few minutes. (Except a Macbook. I do want one of those.) When I'm on vacation, or just out of town for the weekend, I really enjoy not being connected. I still have my phone of course, so I can call anyone I want and text to my heart's content, but I rarely get on the computer. It's a nice break. Matt is just not wired this way. He checks his email religiously, almost compulsively, and when there are no computers nearby he has been known to call someone in his family, so that they can log on and check his email for him. But, now he has an Iphone, so I guess those days are behind us. Technology isn't perfect though.....
Matt: "Call Bryan Thomas." (His phone has voice control.)
Iphone: "Playing all music by Coldplay."
Matt: "CALL BRYAN THOMAS."
Iphone: "Playing all music by Coldplay."
Matt: "Call B Cell."
Iphone: "Found: Basil. Thai restaurant located in downtown Charleston...."
Matt: "For the love!"
Iphone: "Now playing 'Where is the Love' by the Black Eyed Peas."
No comments:
Post a Comment