This is my issue: I enjoy almost anything that combines chocolate and mint. Mint chocolate chip ice cream (not the green kind, mind you, but the Beyer's brand. Publix mint cookie frozen yogurt is also amazingly good.), Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies, dark chocolate covered Altoids...the list goes on. M&M did themselves a favor by coming out with mint chocolate M&M's, but those are only available during the holiday season. So is peppermint flavored Coffee Mate. Really? We need Irish toffee chocolate truffle butternut hazel blend year-round, but peppermint is only here for a season? And - the worst one, is Oreo. If you have not tried their chocolate mint dipped Oreos, you are missing out.
Every time I go grocery shopping I spend about 10 minutes in the Oreo section looking for these. I guess people who really like Cadbury eggs feel the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment