
Tomorrow is Matt and I's (me and Matt's?) 4 year anniversary. On Sunday Matt surprised me with a reservation for brunch at Jasmine Porch, which is a restaurant out on Kiawah Island. It's part of the Sanctuary, which is this blinged out hotel/golf resort on Kiawah. It. Is. Re. Dic.U. Lous. Here's a shot of the lobby:
We had a reservation for the Champagne Brunch, which did not disappoint. It was fun because it was a buffet, so Matt and I got to try things that we would not typically order, like tuna tartar and pate. It was so good. It felt like we were back on our honeymoon, stuffing our faces with amazing food and not worrying about the bill. My favorite part of the meal was dessert. They had so many amazing things to choose from - dark chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecakes, chocolate mousse, candies, and this amazing dark chocolate and raspberry tart. Man, I love good food, and I love that I am married to a man who loves it just as much as I do! (I think my pallet may be a bit more discerning than Matt's, seeing as one of his all-time favorite meals is Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper.) Even so - I love my sweet, funny, brilliant, handsome husband, and am absolutely thrilled to be married to my best friend!
That is so awesome! Happy 4th Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Anniversary! I'm a little unsure about the last picture as it looks like Matt is trying to throw some gang signs...which seems like an oxymoron for Matt.
ReplyDelete