The next morning, I was keeping an eye on Ben while his parents finished packing up and getting ready to leave. Our time together consisted of pressing the buttons on the scale in our closet, and spending some quality time in here:
In case you're wondering, this was Ben's idea, not mine. He thought Luna's kennel was the greatest thing ever, and had a ball opening and closing the door. He even lay down to take a nap a few times. Luna watched in horror from under the bed.
So - if any of you people with kids need a night out, let Matt and I babysit for you! Or if you just want to borrow Luna's kennel, we can probably work something out.
So - if any of you people with kids need a night out, let Matt and I babysit for you! Or if you just want to borrow Luna's kennel, we can probably work something out.
HA! Allyn, you are hilarious! You and Matt will be great parents one day. Thanks again for having us - it was SO good to catch up!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. Harrison loves the dog kennel at our house...hours of entertainment until he tries to take it apart. On another note, I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again. Glad to know you are back on the train.
ReplyDeleteI know - I miss it. Sadly, I am usually too tired when I get home. I hope to be back full time in another month or 2 :)
ReplyDelete