That's right people, I'm finally getting a Dyson!! I borrowed my sister-in-law's Dyson Animal 2 weeks ago just to make sure I really wanted one before we dropped $450 on a vacuum. It did not disappoint. So my birthday present from Matt this year is a DC25 All Floors Ball! I've been putting off vacuuming since I borrowed Meg's because the thought of using my crappy vacuum after experiencing the Dyson is almost painful. I'm trying to ignore the tumbleweeds blowing across the floor of our condo as I type this.
The salad plate is not just any salad plate, either. It's Tobacco Leaf by
Mottahedeh. I LOVE it. It's a little pricey, which is why we're coming up on 4 years of marriage this June and I currently have 7 salad plates. But that's ok. I love it. Never mind the fact that I've never actually used any of my wedding china, I just love looking at it.

Something else I LOVE: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. I can kill a pint of this stuff in 24 hours. And I think I will do just that......
No comments:
Post a Comment